- Applied Scientist / Engineer, Microsoft, (March 2019 - Current)
- Master of Science (ML-NLP), Columbia University, Computer Science, (2017-2019)
- Funded Research Assistant, Columbia NLP, CCLS, IARPA MATERIAL (2017-2019)
- Machine Learning Intern, Uber, featured in blog, full-time offer (2018)
- Senior Software Engineer, Visa Inc., fast-tracked promotion, (2015-2017)
- Google Summer of Code Fellow (ML), Google Summer of Code, Pull-Request, (2015)
- Quantitative Strategist Intern, Goldman Sachs London, ETFs, (2014)
- Research Intern, University of Manchester, Kriging, (2013)
- Bachelor of Technology, IIT Guwahati, Computer Science, (2011-2015)
-  Three peer-reviewed research papers published with external collaboration
-  Honored as Class Marshal of Columbia Class of 2019 for "demonstrating achievement in academics".
- Invited to deliver two ML - NLP talks in New York (Apr 2018, June 2019).
- 2 PCT-USPTO Patent filings, 1 trade-secret, 1 workshop paper and a research paper
- Undertook a sponsored Big Data coursework at Stanford University, Fall 2016 (campus presence).
- Hour-long hangout session with the Director of Research, Google : Peter Norvig;
"On limitations of Deep Learning", 2015
- I am a Violinist, run Half-Marathons, dance Salsa, solve Rubik’s Cube and hold an orange-belt in Shito-Ryu-Genbu-Kai Karate Do.
2690 152nd Ave NE, Unit 413 (Google maps)
Redmond, WA 98052-5791